The talented EdBeale tagged me for this game. That was almost a year ago, so she may have long since forgotten about it, but now that I’m back online I may as well fill it out.
In this game of Tag, one has to list 7 things about him/herself and pass it on to 7 others, who in turn list 7 things. Should be simple enough…
1. I find glasses terribly sexy, on men or women.
2. Sometimes evangelical Christians spam my MySpace page wanting to save my soul. The last one said he’d had a dream about me, which is flattering, I suppose. I asked him what he was wearing in the dream, and what I was wearing, and did he mind if I invited a friend to watch. He didn’t reply. I guess I’ll never know.
3. If I find any change (down the back of the couch, under a chair) while I’m cleaning the house, it’s mine, regardless who it originally belonged to. Of course, this is irrelevant when you live alone.
4. When the planes crashed into the towers of the
5. I’m a terrible gardener. I can’t even keep pot plants alive. I have such good intentions when I buy potted herbs, imagining serving my guests pasta with fresh basil, or Thai with homegrown coriander, but then I forget to water them or the cats eat them.
6. My favourite ice cream flavour is choc mint. Or maybe Cookies and Cream. Or Rum and Raisin.
7. As you can see, I am often indecisive.
Well that’s that. Now for the tagging part. I tag…um…
Tales of a Fantasy Scribbler
I don't know some of them very well (or at all, I just follow their blogs), and of course there's no guarantee they'll want to play, but I had fun.