Saturday, February 20, 2010

Lucky Last


Here is my entry in Alison Tyler's Lover Boy Contest. This time I had the distinction of coming last (well coming first is rude, isn't it?). There are so many stories about earth-shatteringly good sex that I wanted to write about bad sex for a change, although I had a fair idea that no-one would want to read about it. I'm contrary that way. This contest was inspired by Phoebe Marie's Conversation Heart necklaces. Contestants had to choose one and write 250 words. This offered so much scope that I think I might use some of the other necklaces as starting points for stories when I'm stuck.



Entry #2: Love Me

He perched on the arm of the couch where she lay sprawled, still clutching her gin and tonic.
“I’m sorry,” he said.
“You said that already.”
“What do you want me to do?”
“Love me.”
He sighed. “It’s just not that simple, babe.”
“Well then fuck me.”
“Really?”
“It’s better than nothing.”

She put down the glass, spread her legs and began to hike up her skirt, then stopped.
“I don’t want to see you while you do it. I don’t want to see the way you look at me.”
She yanked down her panties and turned around, kneeling on the couch with her head resting on the cushion at one end and her bare arse raised into the air. He didn’t move, and after a moment she looked up.

“What are you waiting for?”
He hesitated. “Are you sure this is what you want?”
“Come on! If you’re going to leave me the least you can do is give me a good fuck first. One for the road.”

He stood and unbuckled his pants, lowering them enough to let his cock slip free, feeling it hardening at the sight of her waiting naked arse. Kneeling behind her he slid his hands around to feel for her clit.
“Don’t!” she said curtly, her voice muffled by the cushion. “Just fuck me.”
“All right!” he snapped. Gripping her waist he plunged into her. She was bone dry but so tight he came quickly. She was right. It was better than nothing.

2 comments:

JM Black said...

Awesome story! It's so refreshing to read about less-than-perfect sex. You've crafted a masterful little piece that says "This, right here, is what life is like."

Again, this is awesome. Thank you for posting it.

Evelyn Applegate said...

Thanks! I'm glad you liked it.