Monday, January 30, 2012

Reading Challenges

Just for variety, here's a post about reading rather than one about writing. This year, just for a bit of nerdy fun I have signed up for a couple of reading challenges on Goodreads. I anticipate this being a very busy year for me, so I probably have a snowball's chance in Hell of finishing them, but nothing ventured, nothing gained. The first is the A-Z Author Challenge for the Romance Reader's Challenge Group. The idea is to read a book with an author starting with each letter of the alphabet. I reckon I could find a Chinese author for 'x', but apparently any author with an 'x' in their name is acceptable.


2012 A-Z Author Challenge
3/26 complete



A
B
C Carroll, Jonathan- The Land of Laughs
D
E
F
G Grant, Mira- Feed
H
I
J
K
L
M
N
O
P
Q
R Beth Revis - Across the Universe
S
T
U
V
W
X
Y
Z


The second is the A-Z Book Challenge. This one sounds a bit easier. The goal is to read a book with a title starting with each letter of the alphabet.

A-Z Book Challenge
3/26 complete.


A Across the Universe- Beth Revis
B
C
D
E
F Feed- Mira Grant Feed
G
H
I
J
K
L The Land of Laughs- Jonathan Carroll
M
N
O
P
Q
R
S
T
U
V
W
X
Y
Z

I'll post an update later in the year. For now, I'm off to have a read. Don't interrupt me!

No comments: